Loading...

Paolo Ballesteros at Sebastian Castro, Hiwalay Na Matapos Ang Tatlong-Buwan Na Pagsasama

Loading...

Paolo Ballesteros and Sebastian Castro broke up after of three months being together. Sebastian confirmed the break-up through Instagram.

"I have no intention of confirming or denying rumors about who I was dating. For my own peace of mind, I'll just acknowledge it's over. Call it practicality, but it's simply easier to say so once publicly than over and over again when asked. I had a brief 3-month relationship. It didn't work out. Thanks for the memories all the same," Sebastian said in his post.

Sebastian also shared the screenshot of the text message that Paolo sent him when they parted ways.

CHECK OUT THE PHOTOS BELOW:





So what can you say about this?  Share us your thoughts by simply leaving on the comment section below. For more news and latest updates, feel free to visit our site often. Thanks for dropping by and reading this post
Loading...